The City of Elko New Market provides valuable public services to the community through a professional staff under the direction of the City Administrator, Thomas Terry. The City Administrator is appointed by and reports to the City Council.
The City's staff is committed to providing the highest quality of services in a cost-effective, responsible and timely manner.
The Administration Department is responsible for the following:
- General administrative duties and customer service
- Preparation of City Council meetings including agendas and minutes
- Issuance of various Licenses and Permits
- City code and code enforcement
- Utility billing
- Finance management responsibilities associated with the proper disbursement and auditing of all City funds, includes general accounting, budgeting and special assessments
- Human Resources
- Maintain city records
- Administer election process in compliance with Federal, State and Local Law
For staff contact information, click here.