How do I pay my water bill?

You can pay your City utility bill in a number of ways.  Click here for your options.

 How do I contact the Elko New Market Post Office?

26045 Market Place Blvd
Elko New Market, MN 55020
Phone: (952) 461-2150

 Are there any current City of Elko New Market job openings? If so, how do I apply?

When the City has a job opening, the opening will be posted on the Employment page.  Click on the link for the open position and all related documentation and application forms will be available to read, print and fill out.  At this time, we do not have an online application process.

 How do I report a streetlight outage?

To report a streetlight outage, please fill out our online form or call City Hall at (952) 461-2777.

 Who do I have to contact if I am digging in my yard?

Gopher State One Call
Phone: (651) 454-0002
Toll-Free: (800) 252-1166

 How do I view City Council agendas and/or minutes?

City Council Agendas and Minutes can be found under the Government section of the website.

 Are there currently any Advisory Board openings? If so, how do I apply?

When there are openings on the Planning Commission or Parks & Rec Commission boards, the City posts the openings on the Employment page.  Application forms will be available to print and fill out.

 How do I apply for permits or licenses?

The City issues various licenses and permits.  Click here for building permit information and applications.  Other permits are available online on our City Forms page.  Please feel free to contact City Hall at (952) 461-2777 if you have any questions or require additional information.

 How do I contact the Police Department?

The Elko New Market Police Department is dispatched through Scott County.  If this is an emergency, please dial 911.  In a non-emergency situation, please call (952) 445-1411.  To leave a message for a Police Officer, contact City Hall at (952) 461-2777.

 How do I get information on starting a business?

If you are interested in starting a business in Elko New Market, please fill out the Locate in Elko New Market Online Form or call (952) 461-2777 and speak with the City Administrator.

 How do I report a website problem?

Call City Hall at (952) 461-2777 to report a website problem or e-mail the City at info@ci.enm.mn.us.

 How do I sign-up to receive agendas via e-mail?

Visit our City Forms section to find the Agenda Email Request Form.  Fill out and return this form to City Hall to be added to our Agenda Distribution List.  New in 2018, for your convenience, the City of Elko New Market now has a this form available in an online version.  Click here to fill out the online form.

 How do I view Boards & Commissions agendas and/or minutes?

Planning Commission Agendas and Minutes as well as Parks Commission Agendas and Minutes can be found under the Government section of our website.

 How do I view the city calendar?

Click here to view the City Calendar.

 How do I view upcoming meetings?

Our City Calendar provides meeting dates.

 Is there a long-range plan for the city?

Yes, Click here to view the 2030 Comprehensive Plan.

 What kinds/types of recreation opportunities are available in Elko New Market?

Please visit our Parks & Recreation section of the website for more information.

 Where can I find information on Special Events?

When the City has an upcoming special event, click on Events to view the details.

 Where is city hall located?

601 Main Street
Elko New Market, MN 55054

 Where is the fire station located?

The Fire Station is located in the same building at City Hall
601 Main Street
Elko New Market, MN 55054
The City of Elko New Market has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in its website. Please contact the City of Elko New Market at (952)461-2777 to verify the accuracy of the information.